Customer Experience Chatroom Operator
Drips enables enterprises to connect with consumers through an AI-powered conversational outreach strategy that includes human-like two-way texting, scheduled calling and voicemail messages. Backed by a proprietary natural language processing model, our platform has handled over half a billion humanized conversations to date, enabling us to deliver automation at a scale that no other competitor in the messaging industry has been able to match. That’s why we’re the platform of choice for some of the world’s most recognizable enterprises.
Drips’ focus on empowering enterprises to capture intent and drive meaningful conversations has sparked rapid growth since the company was founded in 2016. Drips nearly tripled 2019 sales in 2021. We are well funded and looking to accelerate the next era of growth and expansion of our team.
However, we’re more than just a high-growth company; we’re also a community. Even though we work remotely, we still embrace the core values that help us achieve personal growth. Every member of the Drips team has a direct impact on our company! If you want to love the product you work on, solve hard problems, and grow your career — we want to talk with you!
We are looking to expand our work from home Conversion Improvement team. Every day Drips holds millions of automated humanized conversations for our clients, but automation isn’t enough, and Artificial Intelligence (“A.I.”) isn’t perfect. We hold the highest industry standard of excellence in staying “humanized” and if our natural language processor is not 98% sure what a user is asking, we will rely on you and your teammates to read a consumer’s response, respond contextually, and categorize it appropriately. The Customer Experience Chatroom Operator is a new role to handle Drips’ top clients and use cases. It requires customer service driven individuals who are quick on their feet and can empathize with the consumer. Connoisseurs of conversation and adept at handling the unexpected.
A user says, “Where are my ID Cards?”. This isn’t just a question it is the beginning of a service-based conversation specific to the consumer you’re chatting with. Our mission is providing thoughtful, articulate, and appropriate guidance specific to the conversation, industry, and subject for the consumer you’re chatting with. This would be categorized and handled by clicking a specific button tailored to respond to this question or if there is no pre-written response, engage in a dialog with the record to ensure they are being directed appropriately. You must be able to maintain a 98%+ accuracy in your responses that will be randomly audited and quality assured. Your work and responses will help inform our natural language model therefore your accuracy is of the utmost importance.
Hours & Benefits:
- This is a full-time role that is eligible for Drips benefits program
- This role is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we are seeking candidates for all time slots
Specific Duties, Activities, and Responsibilities:
- Quickly and accurately (in less than 30 seconds) respond to inbound messages via our chat room to leads regarding questions or concerns around the product or service utilizing point and click frequently asked questions canned responses.
- Create responses ad-hoc that are both relevant, appropriate, and compliant to the records industry and vertical
- Escalate conversations to leadership when needed
- Document frequently asked questions for continual improvement
- Add relevancy to canned responses
- Maintain 98% or above accuracy in response handling
- Maintain a Replies per Hour rate of 60 replies per hour worked.
- Other projects as assigned
- Experience in a Customer Service Chatroom environment
- Experience with writing responses to consumers in a real time, chat-based environment
- Familiar with verticals like Automobile Insurance, Health Insurance, Prescription Drug Plans
- Professionalism in all interactions
- Exceptional attention to detail, high standard of excellence/perfection
- Comfortability on a computer, advanced typing skills (can’t hunt and peck)
- Good grammatical, spelling, and logic skills. Free typed response must be grammar checked and spell checked.
- Exceptional verbal, communication, and written skills.
- Reliable and responsible to a designated schedule
- Must have reliable strong internet/WiFi
- High School or equivalent.
- College Degree a plus
Drips core values are central to how each employee executes in their role daily and exceeds. Below are how we exceed in each core value
Lean – We find the right mix between administration and simply doing things. Over complicating tasks can add time without providing benefit, however just doing things without a plan can add time when course correction is required. To exceed, we finish work in a timely manner while reviewing to make sure we are striking the right balance between the two. Implementing streamlining methods to existing processes ensure we evolve and stay lean.
Passion – Expressing passion daily is the desire to do the job but evolving in the job to expand beyond the base role and taking on additional projects and roles to help teams outside your own while maintaining your individual workload. Understanding that all of the activities we take are to enable our clients, and thus Drips as a whole to be successful. Asking the question, “How is what I am doing today, enabling the success of my teammates and my clients”.
Happiness – Finding the balance in both your personal and work life. Participating in group and team activities as you see fit but understanding that life is about more than just coming into the office daily. Drips has telecommute possibility available, overall wellness programs and additional benefits that assist. True enthusiasm for what we do is essential but comes from understanding the business overall and how we fit into it.
Improve – Never accepting the status quo and being entrenched in a process or workflow. Finding ways to streamline and innovate while bringing those improvements to leadership. Improvement also means understanding the anticipated benefit and it improves our daily working experience, your teammates and Drips Clients overall.
Team – We support and assist our teammates, even if it is outside of our typical duties. We take on additional projects for their added value whether they impact your day-to-day work or not. Being part of a team involves being in close contact every day, respecting each other and the work we do is essential however to exceed in Team, we move outside of our direct team, to the company team as a whole and understand how we impact everything and the value we provide.